My search for my manhwa madness has led me to galleries filled with the most beautiful creatures not of this life. Yeah, they ain't real. But hey, who said another post where I post impossibly beautiful creatures is bad? In fact, there's your concept right there - hot women. Sheesh.

Most of this stuff are done by artists such as Victoria Frances, or Hyung Tae Kim, Shunya Yamashita, Ugetsu Hagua and some artist named Shingo.

You might be wondering why put up all these incredibly sexy images (at least for some) Well, it's because I hope to achieve that style. And I know, as an artist, that talking about your inadequacies of your talent does not make you an artist. It makes you a hack. That's why I type this post as a blogger. A blogger, people. So shut it!



0 comments

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Followers

About Me

ChrisK
On and off blogger.
View my complete profile