I admit, I am one of those guys that claims to love indie animation and yet watch only a handful of shorts every few months. However, the fact that I am recommending to you "Fard" a short directed by Luis Bricenco and David Alapont, should tell you how awesome I think it is.



I also recommend you check out some of this other short, this one was partially done by Scott Kravitz, who did the wonderful closing credit sequence in Madagascar 2. It's an ad  for United Airlines, directed by Jamie Caliri (who also did the end sequence of Lemony Snicket) and it's pretty sweet.



And for a little more diversity in style, watch some of this hand-drawn stuff by Argentinian designers Matias Vigliano and animator Dante Zaballa work.



Thanks Cartoon Brew!!

1 Responses to Watch FARD Now

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. READ NATALIE TODD BLOG ...WE MEAN IT!

     
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Followers

About Me

ChrisK
On and off blogger.
View my complete profile